Stall Hire Scotland provide stallholders with access to our various markets and operates as a platform for promoting our markets and events.
If you are a trader looking to sell your goods, Scottish Stall Hire currently manages the very successful Sloans Market in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, as well as monthly events including the Loch Lomond Artisan Crafts Market and the very popular Loch Lomond Shores Farmers Market or Helensburgh Market in the Square.
- Sloans Artisan Market runs every Saturday and Sunday, 11am-5pm
- Loch Lomond Artisan Crafts Market runs on the last weekend of every month, 10am-4pm
- Loch Lomond Shores Farmers Market runs on the first and third Sunday of every month, 10am-4pm
- Helensburgh Market in the Square runs on the second Saturday of every month, 10am-4pm
- You’ll find more about each market in the sections marked by the same name